You can only get this quest around Valentine's Day (February 8th – 21st).
You can repeat this quest up to 3 more times.
- Speak with Sir Prescott in Cotswold village in Camelot Hills at (10.9k, 29.7k) to receive this quest.
- Then speak with Tyne at 28.2k, 22.9k in Camelot
- Tyne will give you Wildflower Bouquet and a Love Spoon
- Return to Sir Prescott, ask him if he is [nervous].
- He wants you to deliver the gifts to Rheda inside the house he is guarding.
- First hand her the Bouquet then the Love Spoon
- After you given both items tell her speak to her again.
- Once Rheda gives you a note return to Prescott and give it to him.
- Give the note to Prescott then tell him [wished] to finish the quest
Valentine's Traditions - Rumdor in Mag Mell is looking for someone who will help him express his true feelings to his Valentine.
Starts with Rumdor the Stablemaster in MM he sends you to a holiday vendor near TNN East gate to get his valentine a gift then sends you to Ilina, I think is the name, shes the Smith in MM she gives you a note to take back to him you get the cloak and a heart shaped box of chocolates that has 10 charges to summon a Cupid Imp
Depending on your lvl when you complete the quest the reward stats will vary. Rewards:
Hearts Cloak (lvl 45) Hearts Cloak (lvl 35) Hearts Cloak (lvl 25) Box of Chocolates Hearts Cloak (lvl 5) Hearts Cloak (lvl 15) Key to my Heart Heart-Shaped Box
- Speak with Hrolf and say [year] to receive the quest. He is located in the town of Mularn within the Vale of Malarn zone at 49.3k, 53.5k.
- Once you have the quest tell him [important] to advance the quest.
- Head to Jordheim and speak with Valan who is located outside of the castle at 24.2k, 21.6k.
- Tell Valan [spoon] and [heart ] to receive some gifts.
- Return to Hrolf and ask him if he is [nervous].
- He wants you to give the gifts to Asta who is out front of the building Hrolf is standing by.
- Give the Heart Shaped box first then the Love Spoon to Asta and say [moment] to receive a letter to give to Hrolf.
- Give the letter to Hrolf and tell him [wished] to finish the quest.